Free Open Events at The Minster Centre
Come to our open day and evening events for presentations on training with the Minster Centre, Q & A sessions with tutors and current students and an opportunity to look around the building.
Part-time Professional Training Courses
For more information on our part-time professional training courses starting September 2017, attend one of our Open Days/Evenings. Booking is essential, please ring 020 7644 6240 or email email@example.com to reserve a place.
Each open event runs for two hours.
When booking with reception, please state which course you’re interested in completing.
If there are two open events running on one day, please clearly specify which one you’d like to attend.
Open Days/Evenings 2017
MA Professional Practice (Supervision) & Supervision Diploma:
- Thursday 1st June 2017, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Friday 9th June 2017, 2pmn - 4pm OPEN HOUSE EVENT
- Saturday 1st July 2017, 10.30am - 12.30pm or 1pm - 3pm
- Thursday 3rd August 2017, 6pm - 8pm
- Thursday 24th August 2017, 6pm - 8pm
- Friday 8th September 2017, 3pm - 5pm
MA Professional Practice (Advanced Clinical Practice):
- Friday 7th July 2017, 6.30pm
- Friday 15th September 2017, 6.30pm
- Friday 20th October 2017, 6.30pm
- Friday 8th December 2017, 6.30pm
- Saturday 8th July 2017 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Saturday 16th September 2017 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Saturday 4th November 2017 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday 12th October 2017 6pm - 8pm
- Saturday 9th December 2017 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Booking is essential for all open events. To register an interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7644 6240
20 Lonsdale Road, Queen's Park, London NW6 6RD Tel: 020 7644 6240 email: email@example.com
Company Number 123455677 Registered Charity Number 12345678 Disclaimer
are here: Home>>